Medior Front-end developer
Work at a fast growing startup in the center of Amsterdam
Medior Front-end developer for fitness software company
Our goal is to make it easier for people to live a happier and healthier life. We do this by building easy-to-use online software and apps, that support trainers, clubs and members in the fitness & health industry with scheduling, membership management, payments, communication and marketing. Our clients range from outdoor training groups to small gyms, yoga classes, dance groups and personal trainers.
We believe in simple software that does complex tasks, and is fun to use. Clients like our product for being simple to use, having advanced member- and subscription management features, and the tightly integrated payment system.
Our ambition is to turn Fitmanager into a worldwide online sports platform, helping trainers and organizers to work more efficiently and get more people to participate in sports. We have a strong growing client base, and a strong roadmap to further extend our products, and professionalize our technology platform.
To make that happen, we’re looking for a medior Front-end Developer to join our team.
As a medior front-end developer at Fitmanager you will be responsible for building, maintaining and upgrading our web based software product for our clients. You will work along with our full-stack, backend developers and UI designers to make sure our product is easy and quick to use, intuitive, fun to work with and reliable on mobile, tablet and desktop.
- a medior front-end developer with at least three years experience (on a full-time basis), and the ambition to become an expert in your field
- Independent, strong analytic skills, enthusiastic and driven
- motivated by building great and beautiful interfaces
- an independent worker, but you do not hesitate to ask for help if needed
- always interested in investigating new technologies or possibilities, but you also finish what you started
- in for exciting times in an internationally growing startup
- the chance to build essential software used daily by thousands of people
- a challenging, high-learning job for 32 or 40 hours a week
- a competitive salary, based on your skill-level ambition
- the option to (partially) work remotely
- a fun, international team
- freedom to create your own job as you grow with the company
- free team workouts with some complimentary drinks (or just the drinks)
Send your resume and a motivation to Vincent van den Tol at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at: (+31) 6 41298581
NOTE: Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld. Dank u!
NOTE: Acquisition for these vacancy is not appreciated. Thank you!