EXPERIENCED FRONT-END REACT DEVELOPER AMSTERDAM
Millions of people in Europe exercise weekly to improve their health, feel good and meet friends. We believe that by providing the best business software for owners of yoga studios and other fitness & health clubs, we create the most value for everybody and help the world become more healthy, fit and fun.
Our online software automates and supports all essential processes from online booking, customer management, workshop registrations, point of sales, mobile booking app, desk check-in, subscription and credit management, invoicing, automatic billing and more. Fitmanager started in The Netherlands and recently joined Eversports and is now operating in the whole European market.
We are looking for a skilled, passionate and experienced front-end developers that wants to join us in making the best software for our clients. Using a stack based on React.js and GraphQL, you will be actively involved in building and designing the next iteration of our main product, along with colleagues in Amsterdam and Vienna. You will be based in a young, dynamic and small startup-like team in Amsterdam, with the option to visit our other office in Austria.
To excel in this role you will have to be experienced in front end development, pragmatic, eager to learn, like to work in teams, and have a strong drive to build good products with well written code. Most importantly: you want to make products that people love to use.
What you will do:
- Work together with designers, product managers and other developers to implement complex new frontend user interfaces for our Manager product, in the Dutch and other European markets
- Help to define best practices for frontend development within the company
- Challenge specifications with product managers and discuss implementation strategies with other developers
- Review code of other developers to maintain the code quality
- Write automated tests for React components in order to maintain the platform stability
- Share opinions, concerns and ideas to participate in the team development
- Support, guide and mentor junior developers to grow as a team
What you will need:
- Able to understand and transform complex business requirements into scalable frontend interfaces
- Able to keep a healthy balance between engineering best practices and matching business requirements
- Self-motivation to always keep learning and improving
- Open to share and able to articulate his thoughts with the team in a constructive way
- Team player who clearly puts the team first
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
What we offer
- Immediate impact on a product that thousands of yoga, fitness & health clubs are already using
- Your opinion on every aspect of product and process is important for us
- Short decision making cycles and a flat team hierarchy
- Support to try the best new technologies and grow professionally
- Great team spirit and an innovative, international working environment
- Flexible time management with the possibility of home office
- Daily company lunch and regular team activities
- A good salary, new laptop and other equipment to work with
- Time and budget for further trainings and self-improvement
Are you ready for this challenge? Contact Vincent: [email protected] / 06 41298581
NOTE: Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld. Dank u!
NOTE: Acquisition for these vacancy is not appreciated. Thank you!